PAT Testing by EnvSafe Portable & Appliance Testing
We provide a professional service that is convenient to you and your business needs, working around the hours that suit you so there's less disruption to your business.
We are also available for out of hours if needed at no extra cost!
Service we offer:
* A Visual Inspection - Checking for any damage that may cause an appliance to become faulty. Visual checks are a vital part of the inspection process as most fails happen at this stage. Some of the things we look for:
- Cracks and damaged casing
- Signs of over-heating
- Any damage to the leads or plugs
- Checking the correct fuse is fitted
* In-depth Inspection & Testing - The testing procedure helps us pick up on damage that is not visible to the eye. These tests include:
- Earth continuity test
- Insulation resistance check
- Polarity testing
(We also carry out an additional test for microwaves to ensure that there are no radiation leaks. If you do not wish for this to be carried out please advise of this when requesting a quotation).
* Functional Checks - Once the inspection and testing procedure is completed we will then carry out a functional check to ensure that everything works as it should.
Repairs & Replacements:
EnvSafe provide a service to carry out minor repairs on site. Minor repairs carried out include:
- Supply & fit 13A plugs plastic or tough to BS1363
- Supply & fit correctly rated fuses to BS1362
- Rewire existing Plug/Socket/Connector
- Supply & fit 110v, 240v 16amp plug or connector
We are able to offer replacement I.E.C leads, 2 Pin mains leads and 4-Way extension leads. These are supplied at an additional cost to your inspection and testing quotation.
Completion of Works:
After your inspection and testing has been carried out you will receive a certificate of compliance along with a full detailed PAT testing report and photos of any failed appliances found during the inspection.
EnvSafe also go that extra mile and provide customers of any advisories found across your site.
Note: These documents are released within 24 hours of receipt of payment.